theSWELLWARE.blogspot.

please, do not go to "www.swellware.tk" it is a virus!

new website, under constuction

Swellware is moving to swellware.github.io

Swellware Live Search

Saturday 19 March 2016

Here we go.

I have started to work on the new swellware website. Im hosting it on github. I will no longer purchase a domain from "Dot.tk" because of the inconvenience that has occurred with my last domain. Instead I will just stick with a subdomain. Swellware Is now located at swellware.github.io As of today the domain will just show you a 404 page. I have the landing page ready I just want to publish the whole website at once instead of having multiple web pages under construction (much like a certain website I know). I will be posting updates here but once I finish the website this blog will be in archival mode with me no longer updating it. The new swellware blog will be hosted in wordpress because I can get more functionality out of It. That is all for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment